Back to the list, Hello (Scimitar SS1)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Back to the list, Hello (Scimitar SS1)
From: Chris Pallasch <cp@scimitar.pb.owl.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 23:50:26 CET
Salute,

     I was off the list for about a half year. Noadays my SS1 is in nearly
     perfect condition, running better than ever befor, joining this year
     already a trip to spain (ca. 6.000km) without ANY trouble, a 1.500km
     trip to Martigny (Internation Scimitar Weekend '94) with a houling
     carburator, broken fitting of the generator, a "singing" ignition
     controll case (translation? - the box moutent on the head), just
     awaiting a week of holiday on the french atlantic coast end of july.

     After nearly 1 year ( 21.Juli '93 I got my plate after rebuild) I've
     now droven about 25.000km with ca. 20.000km top down, YES, even in
     hard winter days, leather jacket, hood, that's it - I love my lbc 8-)

                Gruss
                   Chris

--
SCIMITAR: If you know someone, who's selling his Reliant Scimitar SS1 (LHD),
          crash car or bad condition, please instantly e-mail me.