GB readers, please help on parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: GB readers, please help on parts
From: Chris Pallasch <cp@scimitar.pb.owl.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 23:44:35 CET
Salute,

about 2 months ago realy sad things happend. The Reliant Scimitar SS1
of my brother burned on the motorway.

O.K., he was VERY lucky and realy just got another one (since 2 years
they're very rare in germany/switzerland) 3 weeks ago - luckey 2, the
car he could buy was #001507, the last build SS1.
BUT, his original one (#001505) just has to be rebuild, there is no
other way from our point of view.

But we need the following parts, which are realy hard to get:

 - front-left and front-right panel (GFK)
 - both nose parts (GFK)
 - body shell (GFK) - correct translation ? where you sit in and the
                                            front window is mounted in

We are searching new or used parts or a cheap SS1 with a rear-crash.

        Thanks for any help

                Chris

--
SCIMITAR: If you know someone, who's selling his Reliant Scimitar SS1 (LHD),
          crash car or bad condition, please instantly e-mail me.