Drive in's Etc

To: British-Cars@Autox.team.net
Subject: Drive in's Etc
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 13:28:29 PDT
Dear Scions,
  I see these postings about impromptu drive-in's, SOL gatherings at shows,
etc.  and I get very sad.
  Where I go to school, I'm stuck out in the middle of wheat fields, and
you could count the LBC's on one hand.  Boo hoo.  The nearest Triumph club
is hours away.

  I long to be able to "meet tonite around 6:30" with some of you.

I'll be cranking Power Series solutions to differential equations at 6:30
tonite. Yuck.

Plus my car's Centauri coat is oxidizing to dust outside in the Hot sun.
I can't even find the time to Zymol the thing.

             --- Greg
                         Greg Meboe  MEBOE@Blah.blah.edu
                         Dept of Blah Blah Engineering
                         Blah Blah Blah University
                         '67 Spit-6 (Daily)    '74 TR-6 (In Progress)