Re: Got it!

To: Skip <cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com>
Subject: Re: Got it!
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 14:44:53 PDT
Skip,
  I read your idea, and printed it out so I could look at it on paper.
That's a great setup.  It accomplishes the task with the simplest possible
relay.  I've only had problems with the multi-function Lucas relays, not
the simple ones.
  When I put it together with the Cibie's, I'll have to run the two
switching relays in addition, to keep from smoking the bright switch and
Lighting switch, but I haven't had a problem with these relays blowing, only
the more complex ignition combo relay.
         Good solution.

                         Greg Meboe  MEBOE@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu
                         Dept of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                         Washington State University   Pullman, Wash.
                         '67 Spit-6 (Daily)    '74 TR-6 (In Progress)
Now I've just got to find the time to do it!