TVR for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR for sale
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 07:49:01 EDT
Fellow fiends:

As a returned favor to a friend sans access to the net, I post the following
notice (his prose):

1971 TVR 2500 for sale.  Excellent, driven car which was extensively
restored seven years ago.  Blue with black interior, new 289 Cobra wire
wheels.  $6,500/offer.  Would consider interesting trades (Lotus Europa,
Alfa GTV, other)  Brian Brady,  Work: (313) 222-9228  Home: (810) 656-2732

Please contact Brian directly if you are interested in this car.  I have
seen the car but am not extensively knowledgeable on it.  Brian is an
experienced LBC owner and mechanic.  I have no interest in the sale of this car.