Big Healey for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Healey for sale
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 07:53:11 EDT
Fellow fiends:

As an additional returned favor to a friend sans access to the net, I post
the following notice (his prose):

1955 Austin Healey 100/4 for sale.  Excellent, older restoration.  Red with
white insert/black leather interior.  $15,500 / offer.  Brian Brady,  Work
(313) 222-9228  Home (810) 656-2732

Please contact Brian directly if you are interested in this car.  I have
never seen the car but understand that when he completed its restoration it
was exhibited at the Meadowbrook C d'E here in Detroit.  Brian is an
experienced LBC owner and mechanic.  I have no interest in the sale of this car.