Re: British Cars Digest #1294...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1294...
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 01:29:41 EDT
Lowell Roemke asks how to go about removing and replacing the dash on his '74
MGB.  I don't know anything about the mechanics of this, but in the latest
issue of Moss Motors British Sports Cars Accessories publication (page 13)
 there is a listing for "MGB and Midget Dash Pad Covers".  Sounds to me like
it is just applied over the old cover, or perhaps the foundation for the
cover.  Price is $44.95 for a cover that fits B's from 1968 to 1980.  I
assume the cover comes with installation instructions.  Moss can be reached
at 800 968-6910.