Mosaic for our activities via Internet

To: (~b-c), (~tr8), (~vtr)
Subject: Mosaic for our activities via Internet
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 19 Jul 1994 10:29 EDT
This is a general note to british-cars, tr8 and vtr mailing
list folks.  I saw this in rec.autos.antique and thought
it'd possibly be of interest here.  Certainly the idea of
implementing Mosaic for british-cars, the tr8 group and/or
vtr would require someone willing to do it, but its an idea
worth considering.

Here's what prompted this message:
>In the body of the message say
>
>subscribe z-car your.address

>If you have access to WWW and have mosaic then you can reach the z car home pag
e.
>The URL of that is
>http://www.cs.princeton.edu/grad/snd/z-car/zpage.html
>
>Salman SHAMI

Yesterday I connected to the Z-Car home page via Mosaic and rejoined the Z-Car
mailing list.  Congratulations to everyone connected with the project; you
have done a marvelous job.  All the info is there and the graphics are
beautiful.  This list has always been one of the best around and the WWW
pages make it easier to find the info you need quickly.  I also really
like the connections to other enthusiast auto groups.  Anyone creating
another WWW auto source should use it as an example and also provide the
other groups with their home page info.  Also, unlike some other WWW sources
I have connected to via Mosaic, this one responds *fast*, it seems as if
some real resources have been provided to its operation.