Girling Red Rubber Grease

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Girling Red Rubber Grease
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 11:51:40 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for all the notes on the girling Red Rubber Grease. I did find
some. In the end it then took me longer to find some red rubbers. The
clerk at the store thought it quite odd I could tell.

Well, these (Raspberry supremes I think they were called) fit fine in place
with the Girling stuff.  However, the car has had a reaction to it all
and now the base of the carbs are leaking due to swollen glands.

That'll teach me.  I'll never get into that Master /Slave Cylinder stuff
again !