Re: Lookin' for some wheels

To: Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Lookin' for some wheels
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 12:14:10 -0500 (CDT)
> Now, I suppose the wheel vendor would be one good source, but who else has a
> selection of tube-style lug nuts?

Rene or Jamie
Coyote
1295 Knollwood Circle
800-292-5511
Anaheim,  CA   92801
wheel nuts & washers, etc

Coyote have EVERYTHING.  They don't sell direct, but they will send stuff
right to a local dealer with your name on it.  I needed some rather
hard-to-find washers  and nuts for the cast wheels on my Midget, and they
fixed me right up, sending them to the local American Racing dealer here.
It was less expensive than I was braced for, too.  Rene was very friendly
and helpful, even though he was talking to an individual with a tiny order.