Re: Lookin' for some wheels

To: (British Cars)british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lookin' for some wheels
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 11:42:10 EST
> I spotted a set of three American Racing
> 4 spoke mags for a TR6.

That's what I have on my RaceSprite. Hmm, I wonder what the go for?

>From the performance parts vendors list on dixie.com:
(send a message saying SEND VENDORS to listserv@dixie.com)

American Racing Wheels
19067 South Reyes Avenue
Rancho Dominguez CA 90221
310-635-7806
800-321-5489

Now, I suppose the wheel vendor would be one good source, but who else has a
selection of tube-style lug nuts?

      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."