UpcomingShows

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: UpcomingShows
From: fox@imagitex.com (Barry Fox)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 10:30:39 EDT
One of the characteristics of attending car shows is that people
are always placing notices of future car shows in your car during
the event.  Here is a short list of notices I found in the TR ukpon
reurning from my walkaround:

Date          Location

21Aug         Channing L. Bete Co,  Rte 5   South Deerfield, MA

25Sep         Pratt & Whitney,  400 Main St.   East Hartford, CT

16Oct         Berkshire East Ski Area,  Charlmont, MA

These shows are very broad in scope in all furrin' cars are
lumped together in one class.  The South Deerfield and Charlmont
shows have a foreign age limit (not newer than) of 1974.

If anyone wants more deatil, email me direct.

Cheers,

Barry Fox      fox@imagitex.com      65 TR4A    CT51681L