Ashville VTR Thursday schedule

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ashville VTR Thursday schedule
From: GAKNUTSON@delphi.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 19:38:08 -0400 (EDT)
   For those attending the VTR National in Ashville -
As I was debating whether to arrive late night Wednesday or on Thursday
morning, I called and talked to Janet Jannelli (Registrar) who gave me
the following time schedule for Thursday.

        Registration - begins 7-8 am, lasts all day
        Trip to Biltmore - leaves 8:30 am (I was told this event was so much
in demand, another trip has been scheduled for Friday, time unknown)
        Tech Sessions - unknown topics, begin around 10am (unsure about time)
        T-S-D Rallye - Meeting at 12:30, ralleye begins at 1:30 pm
        Scenic Drive on Blue Ridge Parkway - 1:00 pm
        Funkhana - 5:00 to 8:00 pm

   I was also told that letters/postcards confirming registration were sent
out last weekend (16th/17th) and should be arriving soon.
   Take care and see you there with the SOL design on my windshield.

  I am - Gary A. Knutson          ,------.
                                  |      |
  gaknutson@delphi.com            |      |
                                  |      |
                                  |  *   | Bloomington, Indiana, USA
                                  / __,--'

British cars are like women - you can't live with them,
   And you can't leave them by the side of the road