Re: mail order hydraulics

To: JWCHESLEY@aamc.org
Subject: Re: mail order hydraulics
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 16:37:12 PDT
In message <se2c15c0.056@aamc.org> you write:
>Richard asks:
>>>question about lever shocks.  I am [...] thinking about getting the
>>>lever shocks rebuilt by a company named Apple Hydraulics.

>uh oh, if no one has some POSITIVE input on Apple
>Hydraulics, I have a general tale of woe...

Gee, and you didn't even buy them from Apple!

I got lever shocks for Sybil, my TR-6 from Apple about 6 years ago and am very
happy with them.  THey came right away (well, the UPS value of "right away")
and were the right kind, fit right in and everything.  I bundled up my cores
and sent them back a few weeks later and the core charge was promptly credited
to my Visa card.