Mail Order Hydraulics (Apple Hydraulics)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mail Order Hydraulics (Apple Hydraulics)
From: Mark Clark <markc@brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 13:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
I just had the carbs from my TR-4 re-bushed by Apple Hydraulics last week
and found them to be very professional.  They did a good job, returned
the carbs faster than they said they would, and packed thing better than
I did in the return carton.

My local British car parts dealer speaks highly of Apple Hydraulics also
- he's been working on British cars since 1967 and has used them often.

Apple rebuilds shocks for all types of cars, not just British.  They also
rebuild or resleeve brake cylinders, rebuild or rebush many types of
British carbs, and rebuild kingpins for MGA, MGB, Spridgets, Austin
Healey, and MGTD/TF.  Their number is 1-800-882-7753 or (516) 369-9515