AC 428 Fruas, AC(?) Mystery

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: AC 428 Fruas, AC(?) Mystery
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 20 Jul 1994 11:13:34 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:10:46 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          AC 428 Fruas, AC(?) Mystery car        Date:7/20/94
Just another tuppence on AC 428 Fruas:
"A to Z sports cars" reports there were 58 fastback coupes and 28 convertibles,
total 86, so Roland's list of 80 is a remarkably high survival rate. All were
steel bodied by Frua, and look a lot like the Maserati Mistrale, which Frua
also did.

For TJ Higgins:
Did you ever ID that mystery car in Alabama that looked like a Cobra with a 4
cyl Biltmore A130 engine?
Forgive my ignorance, but I've never heard of a Biltmore engine; anybody know
more?

Rob "I love a mystery" Reilly