Is that fellow bothering you?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Is that fellow bothering you?
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 07:54:27 -0500

        Greetings, Gentlebeings,

        After two weeks of entertaining the fish and generally hang-
        ing out in Canada I'm back!

        On my way back home from the GREAT NORTH I had the opportunity
        to stop overnight in Toronto where I met fellow scion Chris Ball
        and his wife at a great Ristorante in the Italian neighborhood.
        It's a good thing other friends came along or our wives would
        have had no one to talk to! Although Chris and I tried valiantly,
        WE JUST COULDN'T KEEP THE CONVERSATION AWAY FROM OUR ENGLISH
        MISTRESSES (sigh).

        HOORAY for the SOLs! I didn't realize when "signed on" the list
        that I would get so many friends too!. In the past months I've
        gotten reaccquainted with people I haven't seen in years (one
        fellow I haven't seen for nearly 20 years), as well as a whole
        host of friends I HAVE NEVER MET!

        Chris, It was great fun... Now I have even more reasons to go to
        Canada... Hmmm maybe nextime I'll bring the "Green Man" and we
        can go exploring.

                                        Greg Petrolati

--
        "It's not a leak.... It's a british flow-through lubrication
                system..."