update on Elkhart Lake get-together

To: teb2@cec.wustl.edu, thcollin@mtu.edu, jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmde.dla.mil,
Subject: update on Elkhart Lake get-together
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 09:27:40 EDT
Fellow fiends and jag-o-philes:

Michael Menard just phoned me and suggests that we meet at turn 6, near the
Corvette Bridge, near the bratwurst stand.  Let's keep the time the same, at
2:00 to 2:30, both Saturday and Sunday.  I hope that this posting gets out
to everyone in time.  I'll wander around turn 5 a bit too, trolling for
SOLers and jag-lovers.  Again, I'll be wearing a white baseball cap with
"Castrol/Jaguar" written on it, and also will be wearing a gray backpack
w/camera.  Michael will have some obnoxious Harley (aka Hog) -style T-shirt
(black with white bones, (sigh)) and a baseball cap with a picture of a
rice-burner on it  (go figure).  So, we'll see you there.

Wish me luck!  The coupe got me to work this morning.  I only need to go
another 350 miles!

Will