TVR LOVERS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR LOVERS
From: rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov.inst.bnl.gov
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 07:46:41 EDT
TO ALL OF THE TVR LOVERS;

If you want to experience TVR's you have to go to "out of the WOODWORK" TVR (
held every year on the  Columbus Day weekend )meet in Somervile New Jersey. I
don't have all of the information with me, but if anyone is interested I will
find out more. I havn't been in several years but the last one I went to had at
least 80 TVR's of assorted vintages. I have owned a 1970 TVR Vixen S2 for 23
years it has the 1600cc engine. It is a Ford Cortina GT motor, not a modified
"B". My TVR is about to go through ground up restoration and when complete will
once again be displayed to the public.
TVR's are! fun to drive

Rolf