Apple Hydraulics

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Apple Hydraulics
From: jeb@mtgzfs3.mt.att.com (James Beckman +1 908 957 3896)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 13:43:33 +0500
I have had several jobs done by Apple Hydraulics, and have
been happy with their service.  On my Austin-Healey, I sent
in the front spindles and new kingpins.  They rebushed and
align-bored the spindles.  Very nice, and very quick.

I also sent them the two front lever shocks from the A-H for
rebuilding.  When I got them back, there was a note included
that one of the shocks I sent was incorrect for the 100 (I
hadn't even looked carefully, much less noticed).  They had
substituted another core from their stock and sent me two
correct rebuilts.  No extra charge, as I remember.  Nice
service, in my book.

Jim Beckman    AT&T, Middletown, NJ    jeb@mtgbcs.att.com