Rolls Royce/Bentley Automobiles

To: British Cars News Group <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rolls Royce/Bentley Automobiles
From: "Runs Like A Tucker..." <laguirre@harp.aix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 17:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
-Hello-

I am looking for a book(s) that contains information on 1965-76 RR
Silver Shadows, 1977-1980 Silver Shadow IIs - Silver Wraith IIs, and/or
1965-81 T-T II series Bentley automobiles produced for the USA market.

More specifically, I am looking for a book(s) that contains the history,
specifications, production information and options list for each model.
In sum, a book(s) that delves quite deep into the history of these
automobiles.

I would also like to make contact with anyone who owns or has owned such
an auto, as I am pondering a purchase, and I would like to avoid the
possible pitfalls that await me.  Beware, I may pick your brain(s)
with barrage of questions :)  Thanks very much in advance.  Matt