S1 Europa (& other Loti) for sale in SF area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@netcom.com
Subject: S1 Europa (& other Loti) for sale in SF area
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 16:56:18 PDT
Try calling Jerry Bassler in the San Francisco Bay area he
is selling an S1 Europa-1967-for $2500. I don't know the
condition, suspect it needs restoration.

--Tom Eckstein @rain.org

     >>I just spoke w/Jerry (very nice chap) regarding his
     Europa. It is an S1, and does need a restoration, and
     he is asking $2500. Additionally he has for sale two
     Elan S2 bodies (one a 26R), one S3 Coupe w/BDA, and one
     Elan +2. Jerry is located in Marin (just north of San
     Francisco), and his number is 415.461.4618.

          -daren