1978 MGB...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1978 MGB...
From: "Donald Williams" <wi0297@[165.95.48.6]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 10:51:59 CST
----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: <Postmaster@TAMUG3.TAMU.EDU>
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 11:11:13 -0500 (CD
To:       <wi0297@[165.95.48.6]>
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

Bad address -- <(T.J.>
Error --
    %MAIL-E-USERSPEC, invalid user specification '(T.J.'
Bad address -- <Higgins)>
Error --
    %MAIL-E-USERSPEC, invalid user specification ')'

Start of returned message

  From: "Donald Williams" <wi0297@[165.95.48.6]>
  Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 10:45:44 CST
  To: tjhiggin@ingr.com,(T.J.,Higgins)
  Subject: Re: your mail
>The address you are writing to, british-cars@autox.team.net, is not a
>mail server.  It is a mail reflecter.  Your messages are being seen
>by over 1000 people.  What is it that you would like a list of?

  Hello all,

  I am trying to find a discussion group about MGB sports cars, I am looking
  for technical specs for a aftermarket Mallory distributor (air gap space
  and dwell setting) I am also trying to find out about the 4 sets of brown
  (ignition) wires that connect to the back of the started.  I recently
  pulled my engine to replace the throw-out bearing, and I found one of these
  brown wires had been removed from the started and was taped off.  Any clues?

                         Please help!
Donald C. Williams
Senior in Marine Biology,
President, Galveston Grotto,