Mallory wiring questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mallory wiring questions
From: "Donald Williams" <wi0297@TAMUG3.TAMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 10:45:44 CST
Hello all,

I am trying to find a discussion group about MGB sports cars, I am looking
for technical specs for a aftermarket Mallory distributor (air gap space
and dwell setting) I am also trying to find out about the 4 sets of brown
(ignition) wires that connect to the back of the started.  I recently
pulled my engine to replace the throw-out bearing, and I found one of these
brown wires had been removed from the started and was taped off.  Any clues?

                       Please help!
Donald C. Williams
Senior in Marine Biology,
President, Galveston Grotto,