Spitfire

To: "Scott, " <Scott_Kucera_at_SYMOR-SUPPORT-2@symantec.com>
Subject: Spitfire
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 13:21:47 PDT
Scott,
  I read your post about your Spitfire, and I think we would like to own it.
Here's where I try to convince you how much I love Spitfires and how much
I can't pay.
  I have the BRG Spit-6 here on the net.  It's a 67 MKIII, in beautiful shape.
I brought it home in the back of a Pickup, and have done a frame up restoration
on it.  If you want, I'll drive it by on Saturday the 30th of July.  My wife
and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary, at the All-Triumph Drive in,
in Vancouver Wash, so we'll be in the area (I think)?  Anyway, I just read
her your note, and she got real excited about having a car of her own.
I've owned 4 Older spitfires, and 2 GT-6's, as well as a TR-6 and 65 MGB.
My wife owned a 71 TR-6 (we sold it to get money for the wedding).  Needless
to say, if you've been following my mail on the list for the past few months,
you've seen what a Early Spitfire lover I am.
  I don't profess to have a lot of money.  We're not yet finished with college,
and we're taking our trip Uninsured, cause we can't afford the (Mandatory in
Washington State) insurance.

If you've got to get $850 from that guy down the street, I certainly can
understand.  If however, you'd be willing to take a few hundred dollars
for it, and we could drive it home to college, you know it would go to
a good home.

My evening number is (509)-334-4835, or I'll be back at my E-mail post
on Monday afternoon.

Thanks for your consideration.

Greg Meboe   MEBOE@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu