Hot August Nights

To: British-Cars@Autox.team.net
Subject: Hot August Nights
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 19:57:04 PDT
Dear Solers,
   Wow, talk about hot August nights.  Dianne and I are going to California
for our 1 year anniversary and boy we'll have some hot nights.  Not 'hot' like
that, get your minds out of the gutter.  Hot as in hot sweaty thighs and legs.
Hot as in 110 degrees in the car when it's only 98 outside.  Ever since we
installed the six cylinder during Spring Break, the heat in the car is
unbearable.  So I'm going to try some new-fangled insulation in the tunnel
cover this week to see if that helps.

   The reason I'm writing is not about hot, sweaty legs, but about the
All Triumph Drive-in in Vancouver Wa., coming up this weekend.  If any of you
are going to be there, look for my car.  BRG with Black racing stripes.
Fuzzy dice and fake cellular phone antenna, tiger stripe borgana seat covers,
Holley 4 barrel, 'Hooker Headers' sticker on the fake hood scoop.  No just
kidding about the seat covers.

   I hope to meet some of you this weekend.  B-)

          Greg Meboe         Meboe@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu