BCMag, slap on face...oops sorry

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: BCMag, slap on face...oops sorry
From: RTIK207@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 22:08:29 -0600 (CST)
From:   UTXVMS::RTIK207      25-JUL-1994 21:29:25.38
To:     RTIK207
CC:
Subj:

Whoa, sorry Fleming, But....here's the line......

I did write a response to you on-line, my mail system was so full that the
system could not set up  a "temporary" file to send it, so as I was packing
my house to move to North Carolina, where I now sit, actually on a job in
South Carolina, I also was busily deleting, saving, archiving, etc., files
to clear up system space, I then penned a longer response, commenting on the
mayan story in BCMag, and am sure it was sent, now any evidence has been filed
or deleted, as well, I was preparing our house for sale, OPEN HOUSE...YUK,
packing and sorting a full 1000 sq ft garage, selling a gt chasis, and
stripping it, selling a Tercel, buying a house in North Carolina, .....
dot, dot, dot, I now can see the other side a bit better......

anyway, I feel I had sent a gracious thank-you, sorry if somehow it bounced...

and I was very thankfull that a fellow sol'r would graciously dig into the
time to send a desired unavailable back issue, and.....

BTW, I know I forgot to ask you, which guy on the post card is "yoou?"..

twas a lovely short visit back to berkley, thanks.......

and, the returns in favor come by passing on a like favor to someone else,
which on this list, and among fellow lbc'rs on the road in need of
assistance comes along in its own time.....

and Fleming, thanks, will gladly return the favor when needed......

BTW, this todat July 24? is when I read the July 12th or so BCD This is in
response to, I have unsubscribed for a month untill our local account opens
up at  UNC, so this is being penned on-line from a hotel on a long distance
line 1200 miles long......

as this will post to the list...hi ALL,
MGB Inside made the jouney, and I'll surface later, the RTIK acount is still
active, although the digest is off line and I only check for mail every week
or two.....

Jim (damn leaky chemical based memories) again, Fink