Luggage Rack for TR-4

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Luggage Rack for TR-4
From: Mark Clark <markc@brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 09:11:16 -0400 (EDT)
The Roadster Factory lists an OEM style luggage rack for TR-4/4A that does
not require drilling of new holes, so I assume it mounts with the trunk
hinge and license plate bolts.  Stock number GLR45, price $199.95.  Their
number is 1-800-698-8764.  I have never seen one of these racks, so
someone who has might want to comment on quality.

Roadster Factory, Moss, and Victoria British all have another rack that
requires drilling holes in the trunk lid; it sells for about $110.