Chicago Historic Races

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Chicago Historic Races
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 08:12:49 -0500

        Fellow SOLs,

        I just want to give you all a quick note on the CHR this year.
        In a word AWESOME! I don't know how this event manages to get
        bigger/better each year, but it does... I'll give you a more
        detailed reprt in a couple days, cos' I'm under a tight dead
        line to get an article in by Monday.

        BTB, my friend with the 86 mog +8 entered the Concours D'ele-
        gance on a lark (figured he had no chance after a 400 mile
        drive and a "lick and promise" clean up)... He took 3rd place!
        Just so he wouldn't keep the swelled head the gods showed him
        he was not to gloat by giving him a nice cloudburst on the way
        back to the motel... Aero screens and all!

                                        MTC

                Greg "I have not yet begun to write" Petrolati

--
        "It's not a leak.... It's a british flow-through lubrication
                system..."