Free parts car remains in OH

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Free parts car remains in OH
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 94 10:06:55 EDT
I have the remains of a '72 MGB parts car I need to get rid of asap, since
my storage spot needs to be vacated.  All that is left are the wire
wheels, differential, seats & a few gauges (I'll probably still pull
the gauges).  Anyway, I am offerring this free to anyone on this list
(anyone anywhere for that matter).  I just don't have the time to pull
the wheels/hubs/differential and would rather see them go to good use
than the crusher.  So if you need this stuff and are in driving
distance of Dayton OH come and get it!  (You have to take the whole
thing).

Bob Jones

p.s. My "good" B is running great!  This could be a new record, I
think it has been two months since it had any major problems.