Re: Elvas sighted!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elvas sighted!
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 94 08:55:02 -0700
In message <199407270543.WAA01912@uclink.berkeley.edu> Flemming Larsen writes:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 94, Will Zehring (wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu) wrote:
>
> > I saw a number of Elvas at Elkhart Lake and am very curious
> >

> Hmm,
>
> Did'ya have a chance to ask about what happened to TeriAnn's TR3 parts?
>
> :-)
>

>  -- Flemming Larsen                   flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu

Flemming,

My missing parts showed up as I as packing to go on holiday photographing along
the Oregon coast.  They were found in the ice cooler.  Carefully packed away
from harm.  My almost new master clutch and brake cylinders, my almost new
clutch slave cylinder, the windscreen washer nossels.... I had replaced them all
with new parts last month.  But in addition, I found the missing parts to my
windscreen and scuttle vent.  Alas the centre rear view mirror was rusted.

I just knew the parts would pop back into this universe after I replaced them.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561