Re: TR4 Rear Luggage Rack

To: Michael G Hering <MGHering@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Rear Luggage Rack
From: Chip Old <feold@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 00:43:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 25 Jul 1994, Michael G Hering wrote:

>       I was wondering if anybody out there has seen a source for a
> luggage rack for the TR4 body style.  I am looking for the type which
> attaches to the boot hinges and the license plate holes so there is no
> new drilling necessary.  Thanks.

Moss Motors sells a reproduction of the original factory accessory rack
and a reproduction of the Amco aftermarket rack.  I don't know how either
one attaches, but it might be worth a call to Moss to find out.

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
feold@umd5.umd.edu    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)