MGB For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB For Sale
From: paul_hemson@rainbow.mentorg.com (Paul Hemson)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 09:31:32 -0700
I'm selling my '79 MGB because we own two cars and three kids. We really need
room for all of the kids in both cars so, unfortunately, the two-seater MGB has
to go.

Some details:

 The car was manufactured in November '79 and first registered in August '80.

 The car is white and the original paint and bodywork are perfect and rust
free. There aren't even any bodywork repairs which make it this way, the car
has never had any rust. It came up from San Jose Calif. last year and I don't
know if this is a feature of all cars from that area but this is car is truly
in great shape.

 I bought the car a year ago and at that time was given a big pile of receipts
which show it's always been repaired and serviced by garages which means there
are no P.O. stories attached.

 78,000 miles
 All Calif. smog equipment still in place.
 During the past 5,000 miles it has had new: tires, hood, carpets, cooling fan,
 cylinder head (some other things too but the list is at home and I'm at work).
 Runs extremely well
 Very solid, no bumps, clonks, or rattles.

 Price $4,000

 If anyone wants to take a look please contact me at work or home
(Home No: 503-685-9258). By the way the car is in Wilsonville, Oregon (about
10 miles south of Portland.

Paul.

--
| Paul Hemson,    Mentor Graphics Corp. | email: paul_hemson@mentorg.com   |
| 8005 SW Boeckman Road,  C1406         | phone: (503) 685-7000 Ext. 2018  |