Re: Jaguar questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, la@linex.com
Subject: Re: Jaguar questions
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 11:39:18 -0700
la ackley <la@linex.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a list on Jaguars, and was
> thoughtfully provided with "scott@wapsy.uwa.oz.au" as
> the administrative address.  Unfortunately, everything sent there
> bounces.  Any updates?

That would probably be Scott "the other one" Fisher:

Scott Fisher [scott@psy.uwa.oz.au]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (09) Local (380 3272).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.      Perth [32S, 116E]-->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

Joy is a Jaguar XJ6 with a flat battery, a blown oil seal and an unsympathetic
wife, 9km outside of a small remote town, 3:15am on a cold wet winters morning.

 -- Flemming Larsen                     flarsen@uclink.berkeley