Members of ARC (Association of Rover Clubs) related clubs.

To: land-rover-owners@team.net
Subject: Members of ARC (Association of Rover Clubs) related clubs.
From: William Caloccia <caloccia@sw.stratus.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 94 05:31:27 -0400
At the ARC nationals over May bank holiday in in Derby, there was some
discussion of using the net at the International ARC club meeting.

Toward that end,  I am in the process of writing to the ARC leadership about
the net and would like to be able to tell them how many club leaders and/or
members are already on the net.

If any of you are members of a Rover Owners Club, or other Rover Marque Club,
would you be so kind as to send me (e-mail directly to: caloccia@team.net)
the following particulars:

(Your) Name:    .
(Your) E-mail:  .
(Your) Position in the club: Member  OR  Office held: .
Club Name:      .
Club Location:  .
     (City/County/Region/State, Country)

If you aren't sure if your particular Rover club is ARC affiliated, don't
worry about it, as I've got a list of clubs that are.

        Cheers,
        - Bill   caloccia@team.net      caloccia@stratus.com

PS: for Land Rover Owner list people, send along your club anyway, and I'll
pass it on to one of the men who is tracking members names, & their L/R
 -B