Re: 4th Annual British Car Day (Mobile, AL)

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: 4th Annual British Car Day (Mobile, AL)
From: todd@mudbug.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 12:38:12 +0600
> SOUTH ALABAMA BRITISH CAR CLUB
> (A Chapter of the North American MGB Register)
>
> 4th ANNUAL BRITISH CAR DAY
>     October 1, 1994
> USS Battleship Alabama Memorial Park

I'll be there with my '74 MGB (orange roadster, a bit tatty).  I'll have an
SOL logo on my dash, in case any of you happen to show.

-todd
todd@mudbug.nrlssc.navy.mil

'74 MGB              102K mi
'84 VW Rabbit Diesel 176K mi (broken timing belt; immobile)
'84 Volvo 245GL      177K mi
'85 Nishiki Prestige custom  (not ridden these days; make an offer)

"People said it because other people said it.  They did not know why it
was being said and heard everywhere.  They did not give or ask for
reasons."
                      - Ayn Rand, from _Atlas Shrugged_