Computer-nerd-why I should

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Computer-nerd-why I should
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 1994 10:43:05 -0400
I drove a RHD MGB for 3 years in Germany every day, after rebuilding
the engine.  The garage was reserved for the wife's v**v*, and I
drove one way about 20 miles.  Parking in Germany with two wheels up
on the curb was VERY handy for replacing the clutch slave cylinder,
but other than that and the wrong brake fluid repairs, I had an
uneventful 3 years, Wiesbaden being warm and fairly mild in winter.
Oh, a very warm hat for the young daughter, going to school with me
each day, was a necessity also.