Granby, CT Show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Granby, CT Show
From: Chris Pallasch <cp@scimitar.pb.owl.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 94 14:24:21 CET
Salute Garry,

> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 13:42:51 -0400
> From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
> Subject: Granby, CT Show.

> Aha!  The Reliant Scimitar, built in good ol' Tamworth, Staffordshire, the
> same makers as the three-wheeler Reliant Robin.  Made from the same stuff,
> of course... fibreglass!  Tamworth is close to my old hunting grounds

Not only the Regal/Robin and SE?, but also the SS1, Target, SST,
Sabre, aswell as the original Sabre's and Sabra's (the SabrA's were
build in israel). All made of fibreglass. Ever seen a Sabre 6 ? When
I've finished the SS1 (#001505) I guess I'll buy (if I get one) a
Sabre 6 cabrio to rebuild.

BTW, Regal/Robin, are there still alot in the UK ?
I've already though about buying one, as I heard they're often very
cheap (~120 pound). A van (july '67 would be perfect) would be nice
to use as town- and 'service-car' <g>.

        Gruss
           Chris

P.S. If never seen/heard of so 'many' people knowing Reliant outside
     a club-meeting than on this list :)

PP.S. 6.000 km of Scimi-ride are only a few days ahead :)

--
SCIMITAR: If you know someone, who's selling his Reliant Scimitar SS1 (LHD),
          crash car or bad condition, please instantly e-mail me.