Re: MGB engine tuning.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, frimo@daimi.aau.dk
Subject: Re: MGB engine tuning.
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 1994 02:37:22 -0700
On Tue, 30 Aug 1994, "Morten Klitgaard Friis" <frimo@daimi.aau.dk>
asked about MGB engine tuning.

I have the book "Tuning BL's A-Series Engine" by David Vizard.

Almost everything David Vizard has to say about tuning the A-Series
engine applies to the (MG)B-Series engines as well.

I can highly recommend that book to anyone trying to rebuild or
modify any A-Series or B-Series engine.

ISBN number: 0-85429-732-4. Available at most bookstores that
specialize in British Car books and manuals, or from your favorite
LBC parts monger (I just got the revised and updated edition from TRF).

 -- Flemming Larsen                       flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu