TR6 starter, need airpump stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 starter, need airpump stuff
From: paisley@boulder.nist.gov (Scott W. Paisley 303-497-7691)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 94 08:26:31 MDT
My TR6 now has a working starter again!  (to recap, the starter ring
had been pushed off the flywheel, as the ring gear was installed
backwards from the factory)  After replacing the starter, it started
ONE TIME then nothing.  Had 12v to the starter, but the starter
wouldn't click.

So I grabbed the starter and took a trip down to Vannetta electric one
more time.  Fred (the most intelligent helpful parts/mechanic I've
ever met) took the starter to his workbench, and determined I had a
dirty washer.  Amazing...  Cost?  $0.00.  So I purchased one of his
over priced motorcycle batteries for my bike.  It was worth it.

The car now starts, but now needs to pass Colorado Emissions.  I need
to put the air pump and all that sort of stuff back on the car.
Anyone got the pieces from the airpump to the manifold air pipes?
I've got the original stuff, but it's pretty beat.

-Scotty "The porch light's on, but the TR's stuck at home :-(" Paisley