Tnx, fo da help.

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tnx, fo da help.
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 94 14:04:23 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Tnx, fo da help.) File(SEP06943.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 09-06-1994 .. 11:53:59

I just wanted to send a note to the list to thank all of you
who replied with help for my paint pealing problem

I think I answered most of you directly but I may have missed
one or two.

The upshot was that I am using the wrong paint primer over the
old paint.

It is interesting that about half of you assumed that MOST of
the paint that I could buy in cans at the autoparts store
MUST be Laquer and the other half assumed is MUST be Enamel.

Paint chemistry sure is more complicated than it seems.

Several of you suggested that I spray very light airy coats
over the problem area. That way I would seal over the problem
without putting enough "solvent" on to lift the old paint.

THat seems to be working so a BIG thanks to all of the list.

Once again the list has come through for me...... ;-)

Louis Poche' - POCHE@music.loyno.edu