Re: thinking about buying Metropolitan

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: thinking about buying Metropolitan
From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 13:32:27 -0500 (CDT)
Dear Judith,

These cars certainly give new meaning to the word *adorable*. I remember
test-driving one about two years ago, and fell really in love
(unfortunately I was not able to sell my old rambler fast enough, and had
to settle for my #2 choice--the B--later). The price is generally right
on these as well (or at least could be if you can haggle) And I know of
several national clubs and dealers, so getting parts will probably not be
a problem. Mechanically, though, I don't know. I wouldn't mind looking
into one again myself--does anyone here have Met experiences/problems they
would like to share?
   ---Eric

       *** Eric Christensen ***
        Senior, Middle Eastern Studies                      _____
        University of Illinois                                |/
        email: echrist@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu                       |\