Bronte Creek British Car Day

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bronte Creek British Car Day
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 14:45:04 -0400 (EDT)
Well, Sept. 18 is the Ontario (Canada) gathering of the faithful at
Bronte Creek Provincial Park. Here are a few details:

Call the park at: 905 - 827 - 6911

Take hiway 401 to #25. South on #25 to #5..p Head west one or two blocks
and you'll see signs for the event. Head south into the park so be in the
fast lane. (where else right):

OR: Take the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way) and go north in #25 to #5.

OR: Take #5 all the way if you are in something old or you're in no
hurry. Much more pleasant.

Want to stay somewhere? The best bet is the Travelodge on Walker's
Line. (at 950) Call (905) 639 - 9290. There's a Journey's End if that fills
up, on the same street.
 Walker's Line is west three blocks of the park from #25. The streets go
Burloak, Appleby and then Walker's Line.

Hope to see you there. I'll be a the gate, George Haynes will be there,
Probably Jody Levine. I'll be in a powder blue TR3, tan interior and
white trim.

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
'75 Spitfire 1500            '64 Healey 3000 Mk. III
                   '59 TR3A
With your Chrome heart shining in the sun,
long may you run. - Neil Young