Brit Shop moving

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit Shop moving
From: TVRVixen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 94 16:58:19 EDT
Some friends who own a garage called the British Auto Shoppe in East Moline,
Illinois are having to move all their stuff to a new building.  They have
tons of old british car parts.  Now would be e good time to buy so they avoid
having to move some of it.

One of the interesting bargains is a 1976 XJ6 engine complete with Model 65
Borg Warner trans for $400. . The head is worth more than this!    It has
60,000 miles on it and it was taken out of the car because of one of those
tacky V8 conversions

The owner Corky was also trying to give me a chrome bumper MGBGT body that he
said was going to the scrap yard.

They have lots of stuff, I can't begin to list it all.  If you are curious,
give them a call at 1-309-755-7196 and tell them Don Davis sent you.

For those of you who don't know where East Moline, Ill. is, It is where
Interstate 80 crosses the Mississippi River.  We are about 2 hours West of
Chicago.

Don Davis.........................TVRVIXEN@aol.com

61 Austin Countryman, 71 TVR Vixen S2, 69 MG Midget