Spitfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire
From: Subtress@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 00:47:48 EDT
   Alas, I'm growing weary of my under-powered little 79 Spitfire... I'm
considering sticking a GT6 engine under the bonnet to spice up my life. Does
anyone have any experience in this conversion ? I know I'll have to put in
some different springs, trans, and rear end. What the heck, maybe I should
just buy a GT6.
   But seriously, on the surface it doesn't appear to be that major of a job.
If anyone could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated.
    Please purists, don't flame me. I have the XKE need for  speed on a
Spitfire budget.
   Yours truly,
    Sub