Re: British invasion info (STOWE, VT)

To: WESTERMAN@CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU
Subject: Re: British invasion info (STOWE, VT)
From: dhuddles@charm.gandalf.ca (David Huddleson)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 08:45:32 -0400
> Any of you out there have detailed info on the up-coming invasion of the
> great state of Vermont? I am sure that there are several of us out here
> that could use the info. Thanks in advance.   WHW

I'll try to keep this brief...

Friday Sep 16
12-8 PM         Show registration & sign-in
12-4 PM         AutoJumble, Marketplace & Car Corral
4:30-6:30 PM    Car tour of "back roads" of Stowe
6:30-7:30 PM    Reception & Cocktail hour for Pre-Registered only

Saturday Sep 17
8 AM            Show vehicle registration begins
8:30            Show grounds open
12 Noon         Polo Match
2 PM            Balloting ends (Participant's Choice)
4 PM            Awards presentation & Britsh Airways tickets drawing
5 PM            Show closes

Sunday Sep 18
8:30 AM         Breakfast run driving tour
10 AM           Car Club tug-a-war
11 AM           Concours Awards presentation (Saturday awards were for
                                             ( Participant's Choice!)
12 Noon         British Tailgate picnic Competition
12:30 PM        Polo Match

Registration was $30.00 (I think??)  There are both Paricipant's Choice
and Concours Judging, although I think you must be pre-registered to be in
the Concours category.

Hope to see some of you there. I'm sure Bob Lang will be there, he's been
talking about these upcoming events enough!!! I drive one of those "late"
"Wedge-cars", a 1979 TR8. You can't miss me, because there won't be too
many hard-top TR8's, and a green car with bold yellow stripes is not
exactly discreet!

David

--
dhuddles@gandalf.ca   David J. Huddleson   Gandalf Data Ltd., Nepean, Ontario
                      (613) 723-6500 Days  (613) 822-1315 Otherwise