Land Rovers in NE?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Land Rovers in NE?
From: moore@portal.vpharm.com (Jonathan Moore)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 10:34:10 -0500 (EDT)
I was talking to someone yesterday and mentioned I was looking for a Land Rover.
He said he thought there was a place in Wareham, MA? on the Cape that had a
pretty
large inventory of older Land Rovers (I have seen the new ones and can't afford
the payments). Any NE or other SOLers know of this place or any others I'd
appreciate a note. Thanks. By the way, I have read the landrover.faq and it is
impressive. Thanks to those who contributed. It has been very helpful.
--
    Jonathan M. Moore
    Protein NMR Group

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated                email: moore@vpharm.com
40 Allston Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-4211         "We don't leave success to chance ... I guess"
(617) 499-2444  Fax:(617) 576-2109