Re: Overdrive Parts Query

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Re: Overdrive Parts Query
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 15:38:50 MDT
Dave,
There were several different models of the Laycock overdrive and there
were several revisions within one group of models.  So the answer to
your question is maybe.  I have a couple of Volvo 1800's mid '60 vintage
and they have J type OD,  the early TR's including some TR6's used the A
type, and I beleive the AH 3000's used the A type.  So Volvo is probably
not a good source.

Unfortunatley I know what you are going through.  I just started the
rebuild of 2 TR tranies, both with A type OD and both trashed in the
back end.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley