77 MGB For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 MGB For Sale
From: Stieber A <stiebera@db.erau.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 12:48:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All,

I am seling my pride and joy, and my daily driver, because I am going to
graduate from college. It would be a crime to take her back to Wisconsin
and subject her to a winter.(sob sob)

Anyway it is a 77 MGB, red,new brakes, needs a paint job and a little body
work, has dual HIF 6's with an Ansa header. This is an amazingly reliable
car, I have been pleasantly surprised in the years I have owned it. I am
open to offers, or arguments on why not to sell it.

Any interested parties can email me directly. The car is in Daytona Beach
, Florida.

Thanx
Drew

stiebera@db.erau.edu