RHD cars in LHD countries

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RHD cars in LHD countries
From: eric@igpp.ucla.edu (Eric Luu)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 14:59:48 +0800
I am posting this message for my friend, since he has no access to the
net.
He is almost finishing restoring his MGA and is looking to sell it.
also almost done with his customer's MGB.  If you are interest, you
can contact him directly for the MGA.  (818) 886-3901 name is Chi.
also he is asking me to post one other subject, he is willing to
restore any Brithish car if you are interested.  you can either
get the car and let him restore or tell him what you want and
he can look for it.
if you need any spare part (used or new), he can get it for
you at lower than brithish victoria's price.
i don't mean to brag about it, but i surely benefit a lot retoring
my 58 bugeye.
if you paying brithish vitoria's price, may be you would like to give
him a call.
sorry if this information is inappropriate for this group.
ps.  if you send me e-mail, i would gladly to pass it to him.